Greek Shrimp and Veggies
Submitted by: Jeremy Edens, Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 lbs. Wild Caught Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2-3 c. broccoli, head washed and cut up
- 1/2 c. sun dried tomatoes- chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 c. feta cheese
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 stick butter
Using a large skillet place onion, tomatoes, olives, broccoli, oil, vinegar and butter in and heat till soft. After broccoli is soft enough to eat place shrimp in mixture and cook until done. Turn heat off and sprinkle with feta.
You can substitute pasta for broccoli or put this mixture over pasta.